Artist Name: Froylen Brown
Check my Miopage
today, my school hosted an exhibit for suicide awareness day. the exhibit included 1,100 backpacks in representation of the number of lives that are lost to mental illness each year on college campuses. many of these backpacks were donated by the families that lost loved ones and had their stories attached. i’m so proud of my school for bringing attention to such a serious issue.
this matters so much.
Remember there was almost another twilight book but someone leaked it so Stephanie Meyer refused to finish and I’m 98% sure it was Robert Pattinson and god bless him
The FBI caught a terrorist last week, but since he is not Muslim, you probably didn’t hear about it on the news.Talbot is a white, radical right-wing conservative who was arrested by the FBI on charges of “attempted interference with commerce by robbery, solicitation to commit a crime of violence and possession of an explosive material.”
His plan was to rob banks to fund his revolution, and then also blow up mosques.
Well, since the ‘blowing up mosques’ part is more or less on the CIA’s agenda, you can see why the FBI wouldn’t want to call him a terrorist…
So apparently feminism is a hate movement. I’m sorry I don’t remember any feminists going on any shooting sprees because they were rejected by men or sending death and rape threats to blogger who pointed out sexism in video games.
It’s the start of something new, it feels so right to be here with you! Ohhh!
and i know
looking in you’re eyes
i’ll destroy the woorld
i’ll destroy the world with you
- partner: you be the teacher ill be the student ;)
- me: okay
- me: write an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. i want it on my desk by monday
- partner: oh no but... thats such a hard essay... is there anything i can do for extra credit? ;)
- me: no
- partner: but professor.... surely then i could... persuade you to extend the deadline...? ;)
- me: no
- partner: so... what do you want, professor?? ;)))
- me: an essay on whether theatre architecture of a particular period always reflects that period's culture. on my desk. by monday
i hate when guys are like “guys can’t wear makeup, if we’re ugly there’s nothing we can do”
like yes you can wear makeup???? literally nobody is stopping you lol